Nestled in 300 acres, including 50 acres of lakes, the 4-star Slieve Russell Hotel, located in the stunning surrounds of County Cavan, offers a unique experience in relaxation in one complete resort.
Facilities: This quality four-star hotel includes 222 stylish bedrooms, a world-class spa, magnificent leisure centre and superb 18-hole championship golf course and is one of the top wedding venues in the country.
There is a choice of three restaurants synonymous with the highest quality of excellent cuisine, professional service, and attention to detail.
There are a range of leisure facilities including a twenty-metre swimming pool, incorporating a therapeutic whirlpool and massage seats, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and a fully equipped gym and outdoor tennis courts.
Ciúin Spa & Wellness Centre with an exclusive Hydrotherapy Suite, which includes herb sauna, salt grotto, and hydrotherapy spa and health showers. Offering the latest beauty and holistic therapies from all over the world using GAIA skincare products.
The hotel’s fantastic 18-hole PGA National Course incorporates the hotel’s beautiful lakes, a nine-hole par three course, golf shop, a driving range and foot golf.
There is also a games room for children, a soft play area and a kid’s club in peak season times.
How did the Business Sustainability Training Programme benefit you and your business?
The Business Sustainability programme allowed us to bring the business and all its employees together to focus on achieving our goal and being awarded the Green Business Gold Achievement for 2022.
What is the main sustainability focus of your business?
“We recognise that our business has an important role to play in protecting and enhancing the environment for future generations and to help secure the long-term sustainability of the Tourism Industry”.
The Management and Staff of the Slieve Russell Hotel, Golf & Country Club are committed to taking the following actions:
• To achieve high standards of environmental practices across our entire operation
• To comply fully with all relevant legislation
• To minimise our waste and reduce our water consumption where possible
• To Reduce, Reuse, Recycle the resources consumed by our business wherever practical
• To invite our customers, suppliers and contractors to participate in our efforts to protect the environment
• To provide all employees with the training and resources required to meet our objectives
• To openly communicate our policies and practices to interested parties
• To monitor and record our environmental impacts on a regular basis.
Slieve Russell Hotel Golf and Country Club
A wide range of outdoor activities available, i.e., canoeing, and more.